Wednesday, April 23, 2014

TWO BITS OF NEWS - WICKED RUN PRESS AND DISNEY MARATHON

WICKED RUN PRESS
I have started my own line of books, and now all my self-published titles both past and future will be under the imprint, Wicked Run Press. It just means I'm infinitely cooler all of a sudden.

Wicked Run Press will be growing by two real soon. A short novel and companion story are on the way. Stay tuned.

DISNEY MARATHON 2015
Even though I have been asked by doctors not to run for many weeks, I still signed up for a marathon. That's what idiots like me do. I have plenty of time, and will be running in the Disney World Marathon in January of 2015. I am very excited, and the whole family will be there and doing some other races. I need feedback on where to stay, how to navigate, if I should do the pasta dinner, and taking character shots along the course.

No comments:

My Novella KALI'S WEB to be published by Torrid Waters/Crystal Lake Entertainment in 2025

  Check it out!  Happy to announce that TORRID WATERS, the new imprint from  Crystal Lake Entertainment , will be publishing my novella KALI...